Facebook Badge

March 10, 2011

MY Project 365....my life ever after....((day 23))

Well....its definitely been a LONG day to say the very least...a trying one...especially on the patience on some many different levels...but with clear thoughts, and a clear head...I will leave it all as it is...because the petty nonsense is not something that I am fond of, as well all know. There are two sides to every story...and each of us holds our opinions, values and beliefs differently....
I am suprised at myself for letting things strike so many nerves...because that is not who I am...nor who i want to be...its a trying time in life right now though, as well all know and one that occasionally things are a little more difficult to allow to just "roll of the back"...
However, I did promise...that I was ridding negative from my life..and that is precisely what I will continue to strive to do...of course there will be moments of weakness and slips along that path...however, i am usually pretty good with the speedy recovery and can get right back on track without too much hesitation...
I want to make it VERY clear that I value, as always anyone and everyone's thoughts and opinions. Ambition and drive is such a valuable asset to an individual and I applaud anyone that has either of the two if not both.
There are not any two of us that are always going to agree on everything...and with that same idea in mind...there are many times where something becomes our inspiration and focus and can be shared on a common ground.
i try to choose those steps of mine carefully, as I try at all costs to avoid stepping on anothers toes...it gets a little painful sometimes and none of us want that sort of injury, to ourselves, our egos or our confidence...
I think it absolutely imperative that we all find our individuality and use that to build our character, and our goals...
With that being said...and like i fore mentioned there are always another set of views and ideas and perhaps, thats where we should leave it and just accept. What hits some of us as an insult perhaps was not meant the way it seemed and vice versa and more time should be spent acknowledging the other side of the words that we speak so that perhaps we can gain a better insight and a deeper perspective on how we may feel in a similar situation.
I am more than flattered by anyone that is inspired in anyway from my writings...I am even more inspired by those that will share their own opinions on them and views....if you disagree, i love a challenge and absolutely love to hear other points besides my own...
I am NOT a perfect person..and i do NOT live to be one...i error, i make mistakes and just like anyone else, have slips of judgment at times...What i can say about MYSELF is that i OWN that, and all that i do, with pride. I take the good and the bad as it comes and do what i can with it to make it make sense to me...
I do not have the answers to everything in the world, just thoughts and opinions...i voice them, because i firmly stand by the idea that our voice is our greatest strength the one thing that gives us the greatest power. TO BE HEARD!
Now that i have gotten all of that off of my chest, in an appropriate and well mannered way...I would like to take one minute to "apologize" for my lapse of judgement today, when i did allow myself to vent on facebook..something that i am not keen on..that is NOT who i am by any means..however..WE ALL are guilty of the same from time to time...and I too can admit that as one of MY imperfections...just sometimes...the nerve that gets struck just wasnt a good one that day.
I am fine...relaxed...and calm. I will continue to do what i do. how i do it and for the reasons that i do it: for myself...(the reason for this 3-6-5 project of mine..)...to grow....to allow you all in and to throw some perspective and light on subjects that i have experienced first hand, witnessed first hand...and have a passionate force about!!!
love you all.
<3 until tomorrow....

((remember to click the follow button...i know PLENTY of you read daily...so let me SEE who you are LOL))...you guys gotta share a little too ;)

email suggestions, thoughts, questions, rants, raves, whatevers to : speakuporshutupblog@gmail.com
I AM WAIIIIITTTTTTIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGG! <,please and thanks>> xo

No comments:

Post a Comment