Facebook Badge

February 20, 2011

MY Project 365....my life ever after....((day5))

Tonight is going to stay short and sweet....not that i have nothing to say because i always have too much to say....i have a extensive opinionated blog that i want to share tomorrow in this project that maybe others can use to reflect on, relate to, learn from....etc....
So for today...
My tattoo....
As some know, most know, I had my husbands name on my wrist...everyone easily says to me...why would you do that...you should never put someones name on you....well i enjoy everyones opinion BUT....do i regret it??? NO...not for a minute...It meant something to me, and I did it for me...he never asked me to and didnt even know i was going until after...it was my choice and mine alone...because I WANTED it...and I am glad I had it while i did....
Just ike anything else...it can be changed too, and that is exactly what i did....i changed it, with the change in my life...i opened up a new door and closed an old....i held onto one last memory for a minute and then let go...and it was absolutely REFRESHING...so even more so now i am i grateful, that i got to do it, and that i had a reason to....because it allowed me to permanently mark this turning point in my life, my strength, taking  my control and life back and starting a new beginning...so never could it be a regret....in retrospect it makes so much more sense to me now....(thank you tho for all of your opinions...i appreciate them...but i like mine, my outlook, my view)
I chose the koi as it represents new life and new beginnings and i could not be happier with the work....
and i am thrilled looking down on it, as to where i am.
I also today....donated my wedding bands to charity...well their worth....from my end can maybe come someone elses NEW beginning...someone elses health, strength and well being....and to myself I am PROUD.....I absolutely LOVE me...and i know that is the biggest step into go anywhere....I am so thankful to be back....
until tomorrow my loves............<3((it will be a BIG one))

No comments:

Post a Comment